- Information about us
The visualwind.co.uk site is owned and operated by Visualwind Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 07387512, whose registered address and trading address is Alpha House, 10 Carver Street, Sheffield, S1 4FS. Our VAT number is 196221501.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 0114 3830018, or by post at the address above.
- Information we collect
Our site uses ‘cookies’ which are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please visit websites for the relevant browser.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you including personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and any other information you may choose to provide.
- How we receive information
We only receive personal information if you contact us directly and provide us with such information.
- How we use your information
We use the information we collect from our site to:
- Operate, and maintain the site
- Understand how customers use the site
- Optimize, improve, personalize, and expand the site
Any personal information you provide to us by contacting us directly is used with your consent and will only be used in relation to responding to your request. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details above.
- How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our servers or on the servers of our email service provider. If you wish us to remove your personal information, you can contact us at any time using the contact details above and we will delete your personal information.
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
- How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the details above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data using the details below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk